With the series of DCPS Open House days we opened doors for our colleagues, to get to know each other and to learn more about research topics, methods and devices of other groups at DCPS.
- Plant Physiology and Biochemistry of Plants, Königin-Luise-Str. 12-16 on October 6, 2011.
- Applied Genetics, Albrecht-Thaer-Weg 6 on December 8, 2011.
- Plant Ecology, Plant Morphology, Systematic Botany and Plant Geography, Altensteinstr. 6 on February 16, 2012.
- Applied Zoology-Animal Ecology, Haderslebener Str. 9 & Königin-Luise-Str. 1-3 on April 4, 2012.
- Botanic Garden and Botanical Museum, Königin-Luise-Str. 6-8 on June 7, 2012.
- Pharmaceutical Biology, Königin-Luise-Str. 2+4 on January 29, 2014.