Departments and Members of the Dahlem Centre of Plant Sciences
DCPS covers a broad range of plant sciences, allowing to answer complex research topics in more holistic approaches and to reach new insights.
Below you can find an overview of all members and research groups sorted by departments. A list of all members in alphabetical order is provided here.
Former research groups of DCPS are listed at the end of the page. Link
Institute of Biology: Applied Genetics
Botanic Garden and Botanical Museum
Institute of Biology: Plant Biochemistry, Epigenetics and Physiology
Institute of Biology: Ecology of Animals
Institute of Biology: Plant Ecology and Systematics
Institute of Pharmacy: Pharmaceutical Biology
- Prof. Dr. Tina Romeis, Stress and Developmental Biology, Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry, Halle
- Ass. Prof. Dr. Alexander Heyl, Evolution and Function of Signaling Pathways, Adelphi University, USA
- Prof. Dr. Tomáš Werner, Molecular Plant Physiology, University of Graz, Austria
- Prof. Dr. Peter Witte, Molecular Nutrition and Biochemistry of Plants, University of Hannover
- Dr. Susanne Wurst - Functional Biodiversity
- Botanic Garden, Applied Genetics, Applied Zoology, Plant Ecology, Systematics, Pharmacy, Plant Biochemistry, Plant Physiology